Who doesn’t love a quick breakfast option?! I love this breakfast in a wine glass for various reasons. One, it’s fancy. LOL. Two, it’s super healthy. And the most important reason of the bunch, it’s tasty.
I’ve taken a lot of thought into many of the things I’ve been eating and drinking lately. So you could say, my road to a healthier lifestyle is still well underway. It can be difficult for busy parents like myself and my husband to eat well, but when you’ve found a good recipe that you love and one that is easy to make.. you can’t go wrong! I love this recipe so much and I’m sure you will too!
Don’t forget to comment below once you’ve tried it out!
Breakfast For Two
- 1 cup frozen organic papaya cubes
- 1 and 1/2 cups original almond milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 kale stalks washed and destemmed
- 2 tablespoons organic cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup of your favorite granola *I used the granola king that we had in our pantry at the time* (purchased at Choices)
- Add all of the ingredients except for the granola in your high speed blender
- Pour into two cups of your choosing
- Top with Granola
- Grab a spoon and enjoy!